Over the weekend, several British outlets claimed that King Charles would hold “crisis talks” with Prince William and Kate, all about the “mistranslation” of Omid Scobie’s Endgame. The mistranslation, as Piers Morgan announced on live television, named Kate and Charles as the two “racist royals” discussed in Charles and the Duchess of Sussex’s 2021 letters. According to the Express, some kind of crisis meeting was held on Monday evening, a meeting between Charles, William and Kate. There’s no mention of Camilla’s inclusion in the crisis talks, which is weird, right? The way Camilla has completely avoided being named in any analysis of this situation is so odd. In any case, the results of the crisis talks are: no official statement, it doesn’t look like the palace will sue anyone, and the racist royals are currently on a “charm offensive.”
Senior members of the royal family have “no official response” after Piers Morgan claimed that Omid Scobie’s Endgame stated King Charles III and Kate Middleton made allegedly “racist” comments about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s son, Archie.
“The royals have all held strategy meetings regarding how to handle the accusations of racism,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly, noting that royal family members plan to “respond through their actions.”
Multiple reports claimed that the Dutch version of the book was published with the names printed, which the author denied. Morgan, 58, for his part, alleged during a November 29 episode of Piers Morgan Uncensored that Charles, 75, and Kate, 41, were the names printed in the Dutch version. The British people “who actually pay for the British royal family” are “entitled” to know, Morgan stated on his show.
The insider told Us, however, that Kate “has made no such comments” and “Kate feels that she has been unfairly dragged into this.”
A separate source told Us last week that Kate “was 100 percent not one of the people who discussed it.” The insider added, “She is saddened that her name got pulled into this because she had nothing to do with it.”
Morgan echoed similar sentiments, during his broadcast, saying that he doesn’t “believe any racist comments were ever made by any of the royal family.”
Family members plan to “respond through their actions.” As in, more diversity props, more photo-ops with people of color, more “we’re not racists” charm offensives. They did the same thing after Meghan and Harry’s Oprah interview. I suppose this is their new normal, how miserable. I actually feel sorry for all of the people of color who will get dragged into photo-ops with the Windsors – it’s obvious that in many cases, these are basically hostage situations – you must pose with Kate or William or you will be destroyed by the palace machinery.
As for Kate apparently denying it – lol. I mean, she’s absolutely a f–king Karen and I would imagine she’s said and done a lot of racist sh-t for years. But I’ve always been open to the possibility that Kate wasn’t the person named in Meghan’s letter to Charles. I’ve always believed that out of everyone, the most likely culprits are William and Camilla.
Photos courtesy of Avalon Red, Backgrid, Cover Images.
-
- HRH Princess Catherine of Wales at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show at the Royal Hospital Chelsea, London, UK on May 22 2023.,Image: 778212086, License: Rights-managed, Restrictions: , Model Release: no, Credit line: Lee Floyd / Avalon
-
- HRH Princess Catherine of Wales at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show at the Royal Hospital Chelsea, London, UK on May 22 2023.,Image: 778213796, License: Rights-managed, Restrictions: , Model Release: no, Credit line: Lee Floyd / Avalon
-
- London, UK, 22nd May 2023. Catherine, the Princess of Wales visits Chelsea Flower Show. She first meets school children for the first ever children’s picknick at the show, then visited the Savill’s Garden, Samaritans Garden and garden of the Royal Enthomological Society. Press day at the annual RHS Chelsea Flower Show, showcasing garden designs, products, floral displays and all things horticultural from May 23-27.,Image: 778227796, License: Rights-managed, Restrictions: , Model Release: no, Credit line: Imageplotter / Avalon
-
-
The Princess of Wales with pupils from schools taking part in the first Children’s Picnic at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, at the Royal Hospital Chelsea, London. Picture date: Monday May 22, 2023. Ten schools from the Royal Horticultural Society’s (RHS) Campaign for School Gardening were
invited to bring pupils along to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, marking the first time in the event’s 110-year history that a Children’s Picnic has taken place.,Image: 778230122, License: Rights-managed, Restrictions: , Model Release: no, Credit line: Jordan Pettitt / Avalon
-
- The Princess of Wales, Patron of Evelina London, officially opens the new Children’s Day Surgery Unit in London, UK, 5 December 2023,Image: 826932773, License: Rights-managed, Restrictions: *** NO UK USE FOR 48 HRS ***, Model Release: no, Credit line: Ian Vogler / Avalon
-
- The Princess of Wales, Patron of Evelina London, officially opens the new Children’s Day Surgery Unit in London, UK, 5 December 2023,Image: 826933041, License: Rights-managed, Restrictions: *** NO UK USE FOR 48 HRS ***, Model Release: no, Credit line: Ian Vogler / Avalon
-
- HRH Catherine – The Princess of Wales makes a visit to Evelina London Children’s Hospital, London, England, UK on Tuesday 5 December, 2023 where she opened Evelina London’s new Children’s Day Surgery Unit.,Image: 826935103, License: Rights-managed, Restrictions: Please credit photographer and agency when publishing as Justin Ng/UPPA/Avalon., Model Release: no, Credit line: Justin Ng / Avalon
-
- LONDON, ENGLAND – DECEMBER 05: (EDITORIAL USE ONLY. THE IMAGE SHALL NOT BE USED AFTER 0001hrs, TUESDAY 26th DECEMBER. After that date, no further licensing can be made, please remove from your systems and contact Getty Images for any usage) (L-R) Queen Camilla, King Charles III, Prince William, Prince of Wales and Catherine, Princess of Wales pose for a photograph ahead of The Diplomatic Reception in the 1844 Room at Buckingham Palace on December 05, 2023 in London, England.,Image: 827170357, License: Rights-managed, Restrictions: *** NO UK USE FOR 48 HRS ***, Model Release: no, Credit line: Chris Jackson / Avalon
-
- The Princess of Wales at an evening reception for members of the Diplomatic Corps at Buckingham Palace in London. Picture date: Tuesday December 5, 2023,Image: 827170361, License: Rights-managed, Restrictions: *** NO UK USE FOR 48 HRS ***, Model Release: no, Credit line: Jonathan Brady / Avalon
-
- The Prince and Princess of Wales at an evening reception for members of the Diplomatic Corps at Buckingham Palace in London. Picture date: Tuesday December 5, 2023,Image: 827170388, License: Rights-managed, Restrictions: *** NO UK USE FOR 48 HRS ***, Model Release: no, Credit line: Jonathan Brady / Avalon
-
-
London, UNITED KINGDOM – Catherine Duchess of Cambridge attends a National Portrait Gallery workshop at the Evelina Children’s Hospital in London.
Pictured: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton
BACKGRID USA 28 JANUARY 2020
USA: 1 310 798 9111 / [email protected]
UK: 44 208 344 2007 / [email protected]
*UK Clients – Pictures Containing Children
Please Pixelate Face Prior To Publication*
-
-
Catherine, Princess of Wales, visits the Evelina Children’s Hospital and officially opens their new Day Surgery Unit
Featuring: Catherine, Princess of Wales
Where: London, United Kingbom
When: 05 Dec 2023
Credit: John Rainford/Cover Images**NOT AVAILABLE FOR PUBLICATION IN THE UK**


