size

Ad aging Amber Rose art butt celebrities Celebrity Chris Brown Court Crazy donald trump figure Friends Funny Gross H&M Hollywood image instagram Kanye Kanye West Kanye West Taylor Swift Kardashian kim ka Kim Kardashian Law Lawsuit Look-Alikes Movie Music music video Naked NSFW Nude Owe OWN photos Pissed quote rap Rapper Ray J real red Rihanna size son Taylor Swift thin Twitter Video Win

Does Taylor Swift even care about Kanye West’s gross ‘Famous’ video?

As we discussed on Sunday, Kanye West dropped his music video for “Famous” late Friday night. He premiered it like a movie, then streamed it on Tidal. You can see the very, very NSFW clip here. The video included wax-figures or look-alikes of everyone from Donald Trump to George W. Bush to Taylor Swift and Rihanna. It was and is a huge mess. But something funny happened after the video dropped… beyond internet commenters, no one really cared. Kanye even went on Twitter and begged people to sue him. But there’s barely been any reaction besides a lot of shrugs. It’s been more than 36 hours since Kanye West debuted his anticipated “Famous” music video and the rapper has so far been met with mostly silence from the celebs he included in the NSFW clip. He had premiered the clip Friday night at a massive fan event at the L.A. Forum, where he was joined by wife Kim Kardashian and other family members and friends. Both he and Kim are also featured nude in the video, lying in bed with naked people resembling former President George W. Bush, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour, Rihanna, her ex Chris Brown, Kim’s ex Ray J, Kanye’s ex Amber Rose, Kim’s mom’s ex Caitlyn Jenner, Bill Cosby and yes, Taylor Swift . As of Sunday morning, neither have most of the stars shown in the clip. Chris Brown, however, who doesn’t appear to be bothered by it. “Why I gotta have the plumbers butt / crack showing WAX figure?” he wrote on Instagram, adding a string of smiley faces. “This n—a KANYE CRAZY, talented, but crazy.” In addition, an aide for Bush told Us Weekly, “That’s not him.” Meanwhile, Kanye took to Twitter Saturday to post, “Can somebody sue me already #I’llwait.” He later deleted the tweet. [From E! News] Amber Rose didn’t even say anything! And while “sources” claim that Taylor Swift is beyond pissed about her “inclusion” in the video, she still hasn’t said anything about it, nor has she leaked any quotes to People, Us Weekly or E! News. The only site claiming to have some insight on what Taylor is thinking is Hollywood Life! So take it with a grain of salt: “Taylor is livid. Taylor is horrified [by the ‘Famous’ music video]. Taylor didn’t know what to do when she heard about what Kanye did. She is bewildered, feels betrayed and is beyond frustrated with Kanye. It is like a complete nightmare. Taylor is pissed to say the least!” [From Hollywood Life] While I imagine Taylor is horrified, along with the rest of the people included in Kanye’s art project, I do think it’s smart that no one is engaging Kanye. That’s what will hurt him more than any lawsuit or statement: ambivalence. Apathy. A shrug. When no one even cares enough to sue, that’s a problem on Kanye’s end. You can’t be a provocateur if no one cares enough to be provoked. Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.

abs Ad art celebrities Celebrity Court Exes Friends Gossip Girl H&M image IRS Marriage OWN photos pippa middleton Prince Prince William quote real red rock size skin son Split style sur Switzerland tan thin TV VS Weight

Pippa Middleton is reportedly getting a marriage proposal… in September?

Last fall, Pippa Middleton and Nico Jackson finally ended their relationship after months of drama. He basically moved to Switzerland to get away from Pippa, but that still didn’t end the relationship. The relationship only ended when Pippa was seen having a “sleepover” at James Matthews’ house. Suddenly, Pippa and Nico were done and then Pippa and James Matthews were a thing. Their relationship was confirmed just days into the new year, with sources dishing that Pippa’s new boyfriend is “terribly rich” and very much into Pippa. And in 2016, we really haven’t seen that much of Pippa, lending credence to the idea that Prince William convinced Pippa to give up Pippa-Tipping and “writing” so she could focus on landing a husband who would financially support her. And now it might be happening! Per the Daily Mail’s “Diary” gossip girl: I’m loathe to spoil a surprise, but is Pippa Middleton’s boyfriend about to propose? Sources tell me that James Matthews is whisking her away to the Caribbean island of St Barts in September – where he might pop the question at his parents’ exclusive hotel, Eden Rock. A ‘save the date card’ is already circulating among close pals with the message: ‘Don’t Tell Pippa,’ while mum Carole is in on it, too. As Pippa’s brother James is now back with Donna Air, could it be a race to see who walks down the aisle first? [From The Daily Mail] To be fair, there were tons of these kinds of rumors about Pippa and Nico and her boyfriend before Nico too. It’s “the Middleton way” to publicly encourage Pippa’s boyfriends to propose by dropping hints to gossip columnists. The Middleton family did it with Kate and Prince William too, during The Waity Years. That being said, I do think Pippa has found The One. If we’re defining The One as “some guy who is terribly rich and well-connected.” Which is all she’s ever wanted! I’m hoping he does propose just so Pippa can change her storyline, you know? Embed from Getty Images Photos courtesy of Getty, WENN.

abs Ad aging Alicia Keys art award winner award winners awards Beyonce celebrities Celebrity Court dress Fashion gabrielle union H&M hair image Janelle Monae Jennifer Hudson Karrueche Tran live looks makeup Marc Jacobs Money OWN Pee photos Prince quote real RIP size son style tan thin Twitter Video vintage Weight Win

Beyonce & Kendrick Lamar opened the BET Awards with ‘Freedom’: amazing?

Embed from Getty Images The BET Awards were held last night, and it seemed like a really nice event. They paid tribute to Prince throughout the evening, with Jennifer Hudson singing “Purple Rain,” Sheila E delivering a speech about Prince and Janelle Monae doing her own amazing tribute too – go here to see. You can see the full list of BET Award winners here. Beyond the Prince tributes, everyone’s talking about Beyonce and Kendrick Lamar opening the show with an extended version of Bey’s “Freedom.” That song is easily one of my favorites off of Lemonade, and Kendrick’s work on the track is GENIUS. Plus, it just feels like Beyonce and Kendrick are two artists at their absolute peak right now, and BET spent some serious money on the staging for this performance. It’s perfect. THIS is how you open a show #BETAwards @Beyonce @kendricklamar https://t.co/7n91r6GKJI — haoyi (@haoyikok) June 27, 2016 Awesome, right? God, I love Kendrick. Anyway, here are some fashion photos from the event. Beyonce didn’t walk the carpet or anything, but the hostess did – here’ Tracee Ellis Ross in a vintage Thierry Mugler gown. The skirt is too tight and the wrong length! But otherwise, I do love her. Gabrielle Union wore Marc Jacobs. This was one of the best looks of the night. Alicia Keys wore a jumpsuit/onesie and no makeup. It’s the turban that made me go “hm?” though. I thought for a second that she had silver hair now. Karrueche Tran looked beautiful, right? But the dress is too tight. And finally, here’s Janelle Monae in Sass and Bide. This was one of my favorite looks of the night too. Photos courtesy of Getty, WENN.

abs Ad art Baby celebrities Celebrity chloe moretz donald trump Fall Out Boy Fired Game of Thrones Heidi Klum image IRS jean jeans Kardashian kim ka Kim Kardashian lace legs NYC OMG Party Rant real Real Housewives red sexy size skin son style Taylor Swift YouTube

“What do you think the Fall Out Boy cover of the ‘Ghostbusters’ song?” links

Fall Out Boy did the new Ghostbusters song and it’s a pile of nope. [Dlisted] Priyanka Chopra is pretty in Paris. [Moe Jackson] Donald Trump’s first Brexit tweets were really ignorant. [Mashable] Taylor Swift’s got a diss track about Kim Kardashian already? [The Blemish] Everyone’s talking about Variety’s oral history of The Devil Wears Prada. [LaineyGossip] Leslie Jones’ Game of Thrones analysis is the best. [Pajiba] Parker Posey is still the most glamorous person ever. [Go Fug Yourself] Brexiters are shocked that their votes mattered. Derp. [Jezebel] Baby wombats make it all better. [OMG Blog] Did Jules Wainstein get fired from RHONY? [Reality Tea] Chloe Moretz’s street style still seems off to me. [Popoholic] Heidi Klum was freezing in NYC yesterday. [Celebslam]

Ad Adele boob job celebrities Celebrity Concert Country Court Exes Friends H&M image intimate Miami Music OWN Paparazzi photos Rant rap real red Selena Gomez size Split stage sur tall Taylor Swift thin Tom Hiddleston

Tom Hiddleston & Taylor Swift spent all of Thursday with her parents

I hope I’m not overselling this, but HUZZAH, finally some paparazzi wandered down to Nashville to get some photos of Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift. I’ve actually been waiting for this for a week and a half! While the original Tiddles photo-op in Rhode Island was super-obvious, it was also pretty obviously exclusive to one paparazzo, in that Taylor totally staged the photos. But her usual M.O. with her boyfriend-rollouts is to go somewhere public, populated and pap-friendly with her new boyfriend so that everyone can get shots. And that’s what we have now! After Tiddles spent Tuesday night at a Selena Gomez concert and spent Wednesday night having an “intimate dinner” at a steakhouse, what was on deck for Thursday? A whole day spent with Taylor’s family, it seems. Tom and Taylor were photographed out and about in Nashville with her parents and some other people, maybe Taylor’s brother? They visited the Country Music Hall Of Fame, then went to lunch and did some shopping. Then Taylor took Tom for dinner at Adele’s restaurant with some of her girlfriends. The photos are pretty amazing, right? They certainly seem… something. Well-connected, maybe? Especially since they’ve only been together for a few weeks? Also, there’s been a lot of commenting on Taylor’s bust in all of these photo-ops. Swifty had a boob job several years back, and some have been wondering if she treated herself to a size upgrade, perhaps after her split with Calvin Harris. While I do think she’s looking “fuller,” I don’t think the timeline makes sense as far as post-surgical healing. So did she get a bolt-on upgrade or is she just wearing hugely padded bras? And there’s one theory I’ve always had about Tom: he’s a boob man. Many of his exes are quite busty. Hm… Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.

70s Ad art awards beauty Birth Bono Book celebrities Celebrity confidence costume Dead dress eauty Facebook Fashion fit Friends Girls H&M HBO image interview lips looks magazine makeover makeup Martin Scorsese olivia wilde Owe OWN Party poll power quote red red carpet red lips RIP rock Sad size son Sophia Loren style sur tan thin tips Tool Twitter Video YouTube

Olivia Wilde: ‘Girls don’t get dressed up for guys; we get dressed up for girls’

Olivia Wilde recently shared some of her beauty secrets with People magazine and I can only hope if I follow them I will look as radiant as she does. Olivia used the interview to do a little shilling for Revlon, for which she is a spokesperson, but she does offer some pretty helpful tips. She says that Jason “doesn’t love it” when she wears red lipstick to channel her inner Sophia Loren, but I’m sure he can look past that. It’s like a tiny scratch on a Bentley. Here are some highlights from the interview: On men and makeup: “All men are terrified of lipstick. But girls don’t get dressed up for guys; we get dressed up for girls. So I wear whatever I think looks best.” On her beauty inspiration: “I like to be bold on the red carpet, and the benefit of working with so many brilliant makeup artists is that I get to ask a lot of questions and say, ‘okay so when I go out next week to that birthday party I am going to try my own version of this with my own tools.’” On her day-to-day look: “I don’t leave the house without a little foundation, concealer and mascara [on]. I think that for a lot of women it’s not about disguising yourself, it’s just about giving yourself a little bump in confidence.” On the power of makeup: “The older I get, the more I get to know what works best for me. Makeup is not about changing who you are, it’s about understanding your face and highlighting your best features.” [From People] I love Olivia, but I have to disagree on a few things. I did an informal poll of my Facebook friends and random Tinder connections and not one man told me he was “terrified” of lipstick. Maybe Jason had some sort of traumatic experience with lipstick as a child. Also, the only woman I get dressed up for is myself. I have also been known to get dolled up to woo the opposite sex, so I think she may be barking up the wrong tree. She is right about using makeup to highlight your best features. She’s obviously a pro at that. Sadly, it was announced on Wednesday that Olivia’s HBO series, Vinyl, was cancelled after only one season. The show, which followed the ups and (mostly) downs of a rock ’n’ roll record label in the 1970s was produced by Martin Scorcese and Mick Jagger, and I thought it was pretty good. And, of course, there’s all kinds of unresolved storylines, damn it. I hope Mick’s son, James, who played a punk singer, shows up somewhere soon. He’s a hottie. I hope Olivia’s merkin stylist can get another gig somewhere as well. Olivia took the news in stride, using Twitter to thank fans for their support. She tweeted, “Thanks for all the kind words about Vinyl, my friends. We had a BLAST, and made something special. Party on.” Thanks for all the kind words about Vinyl, my friends. We had a BLAST, and made something special. Party on. ❤️ — olivia wilde (@oliviawilde) June 23, 2016 Don’t worry about Olivia though, she’s keeping busy. She recently made her directorial debut, helming the video for the Red Hot Chili Pepper’s new song Dark Necessities. Too bad she couldn’t talk Anthony Kiedis out of rocking his “Sonny Bono 2016” look. That boy needs a makeover. Photo small: Getty Images, WENN.com, Fame Flynet

abs Ad art celebrities Celebrity Court Dead Disney Dog Dogs Drunk H&M Hollywood ice t image interview Jennifer Lawrence Jimmy Fallon Johnny Depp lace Law Leo DiCaprio Marvel Money Movie Owe OWN photos pot power quote red scandal size son Star Wars style sur tan thin TV VS Weight

Disney CEO Bob Iger is ‘not worried about’ Johnny Depp’s personal problems

Bob Iger is the CEO of Disney. Which means he’s getting a lot of the credit for the “success stories” in Hollywood these days. Disney owns LucasFilm, Marvel and Pixar, arguably the most successful properties in the film industry, domestically and internationally. So it’s no surprise that Iger was named The Hollywood Reporter’s Most Powerful Person In Entertainment. You can see THR’s Hollywood 100 list here. It includes people like Leo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence, Jimmy Fallon and Lin-Manuel Miranda. My intention was just to glance through Iger’s extensive interview, but I ended up being drawn in and I read the whole piece. Iger talks a lot about Marvel, Rogue One, Shanghai Disney, the Orlando massacre and more. He says Rogue One is “actually going to be a fine film” and that Disney is truly working on another Indiana Jones movie. But here’s something that might interest you at a gossip level: Iger was asked directly about Johnny Depp. THR: Do you have Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean in the park? Iger: Yes. And Johnny Depp’s personal problems? Not worried about it. The scandal will pass? I don’t know whether it passes or not. We have Jack Sparrow. You think people separate. Right. [From THR] And that’s it. That’s the only thing he says about Depp. I give Iger some credit for not slamming Amber and for not giving Depp some ringing character reference or endorsement. But I do think Iger is kidding himself if he thinks the public will be able to separate Jack Sparrow and a drunk, abusive scarf monster. Also: this interview took place several weeks ago, during the heat of the Depp-Heard back-and-forth in the press. It also took place after Disney’s Alice Through the Looking Glass bombed at the box office. Disney has a lot of money invested in Depp for Pirates of the Caribbean, and while Disney will still be okay if Pirates bombs (they still have Stars Wars and Marvel, after all), Disney doesn’t want to eat the $320 million it cost to make POTC: Dead Men Tell No Tales. And that’s just the production cost! It will cost Disney tens of millions to promote the film. Iger is counting on the idea that by the time the film comes out (next summer), people will have forgotten all about everything. Is that what will happen though? Embed from Getty Images Photos courtesy of Getty, WENN, The Hollywood Reporter.